Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney on the brain

So, even though we were at Disneyworld only 2 months ago ... I am jonesin' to go back! Disney is running some AMAZING deals right now, and then yesterday my sister called me because she found ROUND TRIP AIRFARE from SLC to MCO (Orlando intl aiport) for $99.00 round trip!

That is so freakin' unbelievable! I was -----> <------ (this close) to booking a trip. AHHHHH!!!! Only two problems though, one - it would be financially irresponsible, two - I don't have enough vacation time accrued from eBay yet. Oh well ... another great deal will come along I guess.

I'm not exactly why I crave Disney so much. It's weird. I'd like to get to the point where I take two BIG vacations a year. One to Disney, and one somewhere else. It's not fun to travel with the kids quite yet, so I'll wait a few more years, then we'll start to do some major stuff.

On another note, I think I'll put my Christmas lights up today since it's mild outside. We'll see how lazy I am.

Meredith

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Meredith is the coolest! I love the pictures. Keep up the good work. Mom