Friday, November 6, 2009

Lily's 10th Birthday

Lily celebrated her 10th birthday with friend party on Saturday, October 24th. We had 8 girls, plus Lily. Her friends, Aja, Averie, Sage, Alexa, Danielle, Chloe, Talia, and Cari.

Anyway, we met at our house at 3:30pm, then we went to Classic Skating in Sandy. It was $120.00 for 9 girls, then Lydia and me. We had unlimited soda, got ice cream, and a pizza. We also got like 100 tokes or something. Lily also got to spin a wheel of prizes and enter some sort of money tornado. It was a dream come true for her! I thought it was a bargain because I didn't have to clean up or feed anyone.

When Lily has a 'friend' party she doesn't get any additional birthday presents from us. She was thoroughly taken care of by her friends, Grandma Rose, my parents and rest of the family.

Afterwards, we came home and watch a spooky Halloween movie. It was The Watcher in the Woods. I loved this movie as a kid and it was neat to introduce it to the girls. ha ha ha... I hope they liked it, I could hear screaming from the theatre room. I think it was mostly the music and theme-ing, really.

Make sure you look at all the photos!

I love you, Lily.




























1 comment:

Morkthefied said...

I think $110 is cheap too. It doesn't matter how cheap I try spending on a birthday party, I always spend more than $100. And seriously, if all those girls come to a party and give a gift, another gift by the parents is overkill. Not to mention that you just spent $110 to get everyone into the skating rink and cake and treats. HB, little Lily! She's a cutey!