Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

So, weight watchers is going very well! It's slow, steady and manageable. Hopefully within a year I'll be down to 150 and it won't have been very difficult. wwwweeeee!!!! I have also walked for an hour on the treadmill THREE TIMES! It's a miracle. ha ha ha. I'm only walking at a 2 mph pace though.

My birthday is next week. I'll be 32 years old. I like getting older, personally. I truly feel like I become wiser and calmer. Ian and I are going to Indian food. I'll have to figure out how to chart that with my points.

We also have Valentine's Day coming up. I told Ian just to send flowers to my work for my birthday and that will take care of Vday and my birthday.

I applied and had a second interview in the eBay Motors dept. I have a good feeling, but until I'm actually offered the job, I'll just have to wait. It was a pretty popular job and a lot of people applied. A lot of qualified people. If I don't get the job, I'll just stay in TCC until something else pops up.

Laura and I am trying to plan our Florida trip. Who knows who will show up.

Mer

5 comments:

Breezy said...

Nice work on weight watchers!!!! So glad it is doing well for you :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week!!! Have a blast. Indian food? hmmmm, where do you go for that? (guess I am to used to FB where I get a notification of a response LOL, not the case with the blogging world hehe)

lizzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lizzo said...

Good for you.

Good luck on the job!

PS - I am inviting myself to Florida. Kidding...

Susan said...

Congrats on weight watchers and the treadmill! Next thing you know you'll be running marathons! good on with the job, that would be really neat. Oh, and I'll be seeing you in Florida.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that weight watchers is going well. I'm doing calorie-count.com. I like it a lot (a lot like weight watchers online) but yeah, VERY slow going. I guess now that we are 30 something that fat just doesn't shed off like it used to. I agree, getting older is much better! :)