Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinner with Lana

I met up with my Lana for dinner. Lana has spent the last year transforming herself and reinventing her life! The time we spent was amazing! She really inspired me to get back on WW. Lana did 'The Best Life' diet. www.thebestlife.org. I guess it's more of a philosophy, etc. It's a good program, like WW. It focuses on retraining ourselves on eating better, getting more activity, etc.

I don't know how much weight she has lost in total, but I believe it's 90-100 lbs. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! For her will power and strength, she is being recognized by Bob Green and is currently on their website. She has run a few races as well.

What a good example she's been for me. Hopefully I can also triumph over my weight. So far since starting WW again, (starting my 4th week today) I'm down 6lbs! That's a 2lb per week average.








No comments: